Tucson Loop Bike Rentals is Arizona’s top e-bike, hybrid, road, gravel, mountain bike rental service shop in Tucson! Rent top of the line Trek, Giant and Rad City pavement electric and hybrid/fitness bikes PERFECT for our beautiful 130 mile CAR-FREE Tucson Loop bike path. Book online and have rental bikes in 15 minutes ready for you at our Rillito River location!
- Tucson bike rentals locations ON central Rillito and Oro Valley Loop!
- Rent Trek, Specialized, Giant rental e-bikes and hybrids ON The Loop
- Bike rental pickup/return 5:30 AM to 9 PM at contact free rental lockers!
- Book online – have bikes in 15 minutes!
- Closest Downtown Tucson bike rental company
- Pickup mountain bike rentals, 20 minutes from top trails!
- Location just 10 minutes from U of A
- 20 minutes to Tucson Airport, Mt Lemmon and Oro Valley
- Free parking on The Tucson Loop
- Helmets, pedals, saddle repair kit, free maps included!
Our gal Heather LOVES biking The Tucson Loop!
Tucson Loop Hybrid Bike Rentals
We rent comfort, fitness and step-thru premium rental hybrid bikes!
- Pickup Trek and Specialized WSD, comfort or fitness hybrid bike rentals
- Oro Valley or central Tucson Rillito rental locations
- Pickup/return contact free!
- $49/2 hours, $59 all day, $175 a week
- Long-term bike rentals $225 month or more
- Pickup 5:30 AM to 9 PM every day, 365 days a year
Bike Tucson on the CAR-FREE Tucson Loop!
Rental Front Shock/ Full Suspension Mountain Bikes
Rental Carbon Road Bikes
Rent top of the line premium carbon Specialized and Trek road bikes, with pickup at our central Tucson Loop locker location as early as 5:30 AM, or 6 PM the night before.
Fitness rentals bikes are fast and sporty!
Comfort Hybrid Bike Rentals
Comfort Geared Loop Hybrid Bike Rentals
Bike The Tucson Loop in style and comfort with Giant, Trek, Cannondale hybrid bikes. These bikes have comfortable seats and a forgiving upright geometry that makes biking in Tucson fun and comfortable – perfect for anyone with “structural” issues!
(Small only) Step-thru rental bikes are great for all riders!
Rental Step-Thru and Low Bar Hybrid Bikes
These bikes are really popular for women and anyone with physical issues. Step-thru hybrid bikes are easy to get on and off! Bike Tucson on our top of the line rental hybrid and road bikes!
Rental Trek/Specialized E-Bikes
Rent Specialized, Rad City, Giant Bosch powered pedal assist electric bikes ON The Tucson Loop! Select high bar or step thru (great for “structurally challenged” e-bike rentals!
Rillito Central Tucson Loop
Geared Hybrid Bike Rentals
All Tucson Loop bike rentals include free pedals, helmets, saddle repair kits and maps! Bike rentals ON The Tucson Loop
5:30 AM to 9 PM
$49 two hours
$59 All Day
Self Guided Loop
City Bike Tours
Self Guided – Contact Free!
Pickup/Return At Our
Tucson Loop Bike Lockers
5:30 AM to 9 PM By Appointment
$49 two hours
$59 All Day
Tucson Loop Bike Rentals innovative on demand,
contact free rental of high end hybrid and
road bike rentals."
Mt. Lemmon Bike Rentals
- Just 25 minutes from Lemmon base camp (Le Buzz Coffee Shop)
- Pickup as early as 5:30 AM, return by 9 PM
- Must reserve with 24 hours notice
- $125 per bike all day, $325 week
- Trek, Specialized, equivalent 105/Ultegra bikes
- Free pedals, helmets, maps, saddle repair kits
protected kevlar lined tires filled