Tucson’s BEST Rental Gavel/Cyclocross Bikes!
Best rental gravel/cyclocross bikes for Patagonia, Reddington Pass,
Whipple Observatory and Southern Arizona
- Daily Tucson Loop pickup/return 7 AM to 9 PM!
- Central Rillito by appointment location is at the 4500 block of North First Avenue ON The Loop.
- Rent multi-days, get a free locker!
- Diamondback rental gravel bike (HED Wheels) disc in size 50
- Specialized Aluminum Diverge rental gravel bike in size 52, 54
- Cannondale Carbon rental gravel bike (or equivalent) size 56
- Trek Boone Carbon rental gravel bike in size 58
- Most rental gravel bikes come tubeless
- Recommended rental gravel bikes for Patagonia/Sky Islands!
Gravel/Cyclocross Tucson, Arizona and discover
the joy of Southern Arizona open road gravel biking!
Pickup night before or as early as 5 AM at either our Oro Valley or Central Tucson Loop locker locations by appointment.
Tucson and Southern Arizona offers some of the most incredible open road/gravel biking opportunities in the American Southwest! Tucson Bicycle Rentals is the number one gravel, cyclocross and mountain bike rental company Patagonia, Bisbee, Tubac, Nogales and top Southern Arizona gravel and mountain bike destinations!
We have hundreds of miles of open road/travel service roads that appeal to gravel cyclists of all levels. Be free and be safe! Southern Arizona and Tucson service and dirt roads are nearly traffic free, beautiful and many of these roads offer the most spectacular western scenery.
We offer an excellent selection fo Specialized Diverge (and equivalent) gravel road bikes with 35 MM tires. Don’t get a flat! All of our gravel rental bikes come with flat protected tires. Tackle 26 miles of incredible climb on the backside of Mount Lemmon or discover roads and scenery featured in Hollywood Old West films north of Oro Valley, Patagonia Arizona and more! Our gravel rental bikes are excellent for dirt and gravel rides, or for those road bikers looking for more comfortable road cycling that only a wider width tire can give.
For more gravel and open road biking suggestions go to The Arizona Bicycle Association at BikeAZ.org.
- $135 single day rental
- $105 per day two day rental ($210)
- $85 per day 3 day rental ($255)
- $70 per day 4 day rental ($280)
- $60 per day 5 day rental ($300)
- $55 per day 6 day rental ($330)
- $50 per day 7 day rental ($350)
- 8 to 10 day rental ($450)
- Central Tucson Loop location only
- Click here for rental bike sizing
- Cancellation Policy
For longer term rental CALL!
Long term rental rates can vary based on time of season and availability.
Rent gravel bikes for Patagonia, Redington Pass – more!